Serves: 15 Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 25 minutes
1.5 cups almond meal
125g Zucchini, grated
⅓ cup raw cacao powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
⅓ cup quinoa flour
½ cup of coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
¼ cup almond milk
2 tbs maple syrup
¼ cup raw cacao powder
¼ cup nut butter or tahini (we used ABC butter)
1 tbs maple syrup
2 tbs coconut oil.
- Heat oven to 180C, line a brownie/lamington tin with baking paper.
- Grate zucchini and squeeze out excess water.
- Place all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir well with a fork. Add zucchini and stir together.
- In a separate bowl whisk together egg, milk, coconut oil, vanilla, and maple syrup.
- Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients and combine well.
- Pour into the baking tin and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, allow to cool I tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- In a small bowl add all icing ingredients, except AMP-V. Stir together well until all the ingredients have melted and combined well.
- Add in AMP-V and stir well. Add more AMP-V if you prefer a stronger peppermint flavor.
- Once brownies are cool, coat with icing and decorate with coconut, nuts or berries if desired.
- Slice into 15 squares and enjoy.
Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!