Alpha Venus was made for women and just to prove that we put a pretty pink stripe on the bottle. If you choose to identify as a woman but don’t have ovaries you still can’t use it to get a menstrual cycle. If you are a woman that chooses to identify as a man but have ovaries and an irregular menstrual cycle than don’t be offended by the pink stripe it may still help if we haven’t offended you with a pink stripe and the link of pink to women. If you have recently made a transition and not sure read on.
Every woman knows that we have it harder than men – we put up with a lot, men for example and other issues like monthly hormonal fluctuations. We can’t help you with the men, unfortunately. This may be “normal”, but not exactly ideal is it? Alpha Venus is creating a “new normal” which is why women love Alpha Venus. So why not feel and look the best you can? You deserve it.
Signs and symptoms of excess Oestrogen
Oestrogen holds subcutaneous fat and fluid in these areas
- breasts and chest
- backs of the arms
- love handles
- lower back
- lower abdomen
- poor muscle mass and quality
- poor muscle definition
- excessive subcutaneous and intramuscular fat
The following are a list of symptoms of Oestrogen dominance
- Increased worry, intuition and gut instincts
- Exaggerated stress response and harder to switch off so can dwell on things
- Good long-term memory with poor short-term memory
- Running on ‘autopilot’ most of the time
- Can crave sugar and chocolate
- Mood swings are aggravated and follow pattern with menstrual cycle or moon
- Can trigger headaches and migraines
- Poor circulation, sometimes bruising and varicose veins
- Bloated and “fluidy” abdomen, hips and thighs.
- Fluid retention
- Breast lumps and bumps
- Ban increased risk of blood clots, DVTs, bruising and cramps
- Poor blood sugar control – high or low blood sugar, leading to sweet cravings
- Cellulite and obesity
- Emotional, nervous and sleep disturbances
- Conditions such as endometriosis
- Excessive period pain
- PMT with excessive emotional and mood fluctuations
- Heavy periods
- UTIs and Thrush
There are numerous causes of Oestrogen dominance. Here are some of the causes of Oestrogen dominance
- Inefficient Oestrogen detoxification and elimination
- Excessive endogenous Oestrogen production due to
- Excessive fat mass
- Increased aromatase activity converting testosterone to Oestrogen
- Other hormonal imbalances i.e. hypothyroidism and hypercortisolaemia
Excessive exogenous Oestrogen exposure and accumulation from
- Cosmetics and sunscreens
- Family history of Oestrogen dominance
- Inherited genetic MTHFR gene polymorphisms
- HRT and certain oral contraceptive pills
- “Xeno- estrogens” and EDC’s (endocrine disrupting chemicals)
- Iodine deficiency and / or hypothyroidism
Nutrients found in Alpha Venus
Alpha Venus – Take Home Message
Alpha Venus contains the latest scientifically formulated and most potent form of natural medicines to help you achieve your health goals. If you have any doubt about taking such a product, please check with your health care professional to determine if you are a good candidate and how to best take.
Broccoli (Brassica Oleracea Var.Italica) Sprout powder, Kale (Brassica Oleracea Linnaeus) Leaf and sprout Powder, Daikon radish (Raphanus Sativus) Fruit Powder, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Leaf Extract, Orgen-FA(TM) (Certified Organic Citrus Lemon peel extract yielding Approximately 500mcg Natural Folate), Kelp (Fucus Vesiculosus)
Frequently asked questions
What is the difference between Alpha Venus and Alpha Prime?
Alpha Venus and Alpha Prime both contain exactly the same estrogen detoxification ability.
However where they vary is in regards to building androgens to offset the estrogen.
Alpha Venus is designed to build up the androgen progesterone while clearing away the estrogen excess.
Alpha Prime is designed to increase testosterone and DHEA while clearing away the estrogen excess.
To find out more visit this blog: //atpscience.co.uk/alpha-venus-vs-alpha-prime/
Does Alpha Venus interact with the contraceptive pill?
Current research shows the ingredients used in Alpha Venus and Alpha Prime DO NOT interact with hormonal contraceptives.
You can find out more here: //atpscience.co.uk/alpha-venus-and-hormonal-contraceptives-interactions/
What is the recommended dose and timing for the Alpha Venus?
You can either take x2 capsules with breakfast and dinner daily or x4 capsules with breakfast daily. Whatever dose suits you best is fine.
Do I need to cycle the Alpha Venus?
Yes. We recommend either cycling 12 weeks on and 4 weeks off or you can take a short break each month when you are on your period. Both options work so it's whatever suits you best.
How much Vitex is in the Alpha Venus?
x4 capsules = 1g of Vitex.
Love it’s! I’ve trained 3 different flavours now. Can’t wait to try the rest :)
Hi Shannon, thanks for your review and feedback on our Noway Protein. Love that you are trying them all! Thanks for sharing with us.Thanks, - ATP Team
so delicious and low carb
Hi Kim, thanks for your review and feedback on our Noway bars. Great to hear you are enjoying the taste! Thanks for sharing this with us.Thanks, - ATP Team
I love using these steel shakers keeps the drink nice and cool
Hi Kim, thanks for your review and feedback on our shakers. Great to hear you link them. Thanks for sharing with us.Thanks, - ATP Team
Very Filling; taste great; quick delivery
Hi Rachel, thanks for your review and feedback on the Noway Mallow bars. Great to hear you enjoyed the product. Thanks for sharing this with us.Thanks, - ATP Team
This is the only protein powder I have ever bought that does not give me acid reflux an hour later. Thank you so much guys! Really appreciate your products!
Hi Stephanie, thanks for your review and feedback on Noway. Great to hear the products works with you.Thanks, - ATP Team