Alpha Venus was made for women and just to prove that we put a pretty pink stripe on the bottle. If you choose to identify as a woman but don’t have ovaries you still can’t use it to get a menstrual cycle. If you are a woman that chooses to identify as a man but have ovaries and an irregular menstrual cycle than don’t be offended by the pink stripe it may still help if we haven’t offended you with a pink stripe and the link of pink to women. If you have recently made a transition and not sure read on.
Every woman knows that we have it harder than men – we put up with a lot, men for example and other issues like monthly hormonal fluctuations. We can’t help you with the men, unfortunately. This may be “normal”, but not exactly ideal is it? Alpha Venus is creating a “new normal” which is why women love Alpha Venus. So why not feel and look the best you can? You deserve it.
Signs and symptoms of excess Oestrogen
Oestrogen holds subcutaneous fat and fluid in these areas
- breasts and chest
- backs of the arms
- love handles
- lower back
- lower abdomen
- poor muscle mass and quality
- poor muscle definition
- excessive subcutaneous and intramuscular fat
The following are a list of symptoms of Oestrogen dominance
- Increased worry, intuition and gut instincts
- Exaggerated stress response and harder to switch off so can dwell on things
- Good long-term memory with poor short-term memory
- Running on ‘autopilot’ most of the time
- Can crave sugar and chocolate
- Mood swings are aggravated and follow pattern with menstrual cycle or moon
- Can trigger headaches and migraines
- Poor circulation, sometimes bruising and varicose veins
- Bloated and “fluidy” abdomen, hips and thighs.
- Fluid retention
- Breast lumps and bumps
- Ban increased risk of blood clots, DVTs, bruising and cramps
- Poor blood sugar control – high or low blood sugar, leading to sweet cravings
- Cellulite and obesity
- Emotional, nervous and sleep disturbances
- Conditions such as endometriosis
- Excessive period pain
- PMT with excessive emotional and mood fluctuations
- Heavy periods
- UTIs and Thrush
There are numerous causes of Oestrogen dominance. Here are some of the causes of Oestrogen dominance
- Inefficient Oestrogen detoxification and elimination
- Excessive endogenous Oestrogen production due to
- Excessive fat mass
- Increased aromatase activity converting testosterone to Oestrogen
- Other hormonal imbalances i.e. hypothyroidism and hypercortisolaemia
Excessive exogenous Oestrogen exposure and accumulation from
- Cosmetics and sunscreens
- Family history of Oestrogen dominance
- Inherited genetic MTHFR gene polymorphisms
- HRT and certain oral contraceptive pills
- “Xeno- estrogens” and EDC’s (endocrine disrupting chemicals)
- Iodine deficiency and / or hypothyroidism
Nutrients found in Alpha Venus
Alpha Venus – Take Home Message
Alpha Venus contains the latest scientifically formulated and most potent form of natural medicines to help you achieve your health goals. If you have any doubt about taking such a product, please check with your health care professional to determine if you are a good candidate and how to best take.
Broccoli (Brassica Oleracea Var.Italica) Sprout powder, Kale (Brassica Oleracea Linnaeus) Leaf and sprout Powder, Daikon radish (Raphanus Sativus) Fruit Powder, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Leaf Extract, Orgen-FA(TM) (Certified Organic Citrus Lemon peel extract yielding Approximately 500mcg Natural Folate), Kelp (Fucus Vesiculosus)
Clean Excipient Initiative:
Rice (Oryza Satvia) Extract, Cacao (Theobroma Cacao) Fruit powder, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal), Chaste (Vitex agnus-castus) berry Extract
Frequently asked questions
What is the difference between Alpha Venus and Alpha Prime?
Alpha Venus and Alpha Prime both contain exactly the same estrogen detoxification ability.
However where they vary is in regards to building androgens to offset the estrogen.
Alpha Venus is designed to build up the androgen progesterone while clearing away the estrogen excess.
Alpha Prime is designed to increase testosterone and DHEA while clearing away the estrogen excess.
To find out more visit this blog: //atpscience.co.uk/alpha-venus-vs-alpha-prime/
Does Alpha Venus interact with the contraceptive pill?
Current research shows the ingredients used in Alpha Venus and Alpha Prime DO NOT interact with hormonal contraceptives.
You can find out more here: //atpscience.co.uk/alpha-venus-and-hormonal-contraceptives-interactions/
What is the recommended dose and timing for the Alpha Venus?
You can either take x2 capsules with breakfast and dinner daily or x4 capsules with breakfast daily. Whatever dose suits you best is fine.
Do I need to cycle the Alpha Venus?
Yes. We recommend either cycling 12 weeks on and 4 weeks off or you can take a short break each month when you are on your period. Both options work so it's whatever suits you best.
How much Vitex is in the Alpha Venus?
x4 capsules = 1g of Vitex.
Super helpful for cuts
Since using this product i have noticed that anytime i need to fast, i can do so without losing muscle, and without sacrificing energy as it feels like my bodies fat stores are far more readily available. after every fast i end up noticably more lean with no loss of muscle.
Hi Drew, thanks for your review of Acetyl L-Carnitine. This is great to hear that the product is working so well for you and that you have had great success implementing this in with your fasting and training protocol. Thank-you for sharing with us. - ATP Team