Serves: 14 Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 25 minutes
Calories Carbs Fat Protein Per Serving 107 3g 4g 17g
1 cup oats
¼ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup pepitas
2 tbs sesame seeds
3 scoops Vanilla Noway (or preferred flavour)
½ cup shredded coconut
¼ cup nut butter or tahini
3 tbs coconut oil, melted
2 tbs maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
Additional: 40g dark chocolate, melted to drizzle over the top
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line rectangle baking tin with baking paper.
- Place all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Stir with a fork to combine.
- In a separate bowl mix coconut oil, nut butter/tahini, maple syrup, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour wet mixture into dry and stir well. Add 2-3 tbs of water to help combine and a sticky mixture should form.
- Transfer mixture into the tin, spread out evenly and press down firmly until compact.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Allow cooling in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wooden board and slice into bars while warm. Then allow to cool and harden up.
- Store in an airtight container for 7-10 days.
Snack and enjoy!